Just yesterday, the SECRET share-swap between Khazanah and Tune Air group is finally terminated by the Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Tun Abdul Razak.
We thought today is the day that Malaysians workers are celebrating the Labour Day falls on every 1st of May but here it is the good news that Malaysia Airlines’ workers have been waiting for since the inking of MAS and AirAsia Collaboration Agreement resulted from the SECRET Share-swap between Khazanah and Tune Air Group.
So Malaysia Airlines’ 8 Unions and Associations a.k.a. GUAMs and all MAS workers are celebrating their victory over the cancellation of SECRET Share Swap between MAS golden share-holders – Khazanah and Tune Air Group – AirAsia.
Congratulations Mr. Prime Minister, you have done well serving Malaysia and certainly you have shown your interest at heart for Malaysia Airlines’ workers and your patriotism for developing our country.
Although some of us may feel it may be a little late for the Prime Minister to put things right for Malaysia Airlines but it’s better than nothing being done here for saving Malaysia Airlines from the unscrupulous and dishonest corporate figures a.k.a. The infamous Pirates from AirAsia who are Tony Fernandez and his gangsters.
To the victory of NO SHARE SWAP between Malaysia Airlines and AirAsia, and the Prime Minister of Malaysia who have served whole-heartedly for the people of Malaysia and GUAMs, we say THANK YOU to YOU, YAB Dato’ Seri Najib Tun Abdul Razak and the powerful MAS union – you know who you are.
Now, let’s move to our next course that is KICKING OUT TONY FERNANDEZ and HIS GANGSTERS.
The names below must be kicked out from Malaysia Airlines and we plead to Mr. Prime Minister, GUAMs and MAS workers to make sure they are OUTTA Malaysia Airlines for good :
(1) Mohamad Rashdan a.k.a Danny Itchy Dan – Johnny Fernandez
(2) Ahmad Jauhari to be replaced with a better CEO who has bigger balls to roll Malaysia Airlines higher
(3) Tony Fernandez and Kamarudin Meranun – the infamous Pirates from AirAsia shall be terminated from Malaysia Airlines permanently.
(4) All MAS Current board of directors must go OUTTA Malaysia Airlines because they are making decisions favoring on AirAsia’s side.
(5) NUFAM/MAFAA – all crooked MAS Cabin Crew who are leaders for NUFAM and MAFAA who are taking orders and instructions from Tony Fernandez to KILL MAS Cabin Crew must be exterminated for good as they keep causing problems internally and leaking out information to AirAsia’s CEO – Tony Fernandez.
(6) Newcomers who are ex-AirAsia faithful employees – Azahari Bin Mohd Dahlan and Rosman Bin Omar have to go very soon before they cause Malaysia Airlines another BLASTED engines.
(7) Hayati Dato’ Ali – cousin sister of Danny the Nanny who keeps KLIA flooded with contract workers and vendors must go before MAS becomes a place for Vendors to nest.
(8) Roziah – Ahmad Jauhari’s sister must be gone for fairer industrial practice.
(9) Ahmad Badawi as MAS Advisor must be gone from Malaysia Airlines because he’s always on snoozing mode during meetings or else MAS would continue with another 250 years’ contract with LSG’s next generation.
Thank you all for your patriotism and passion for SAVING Malaysia Airlines from these unscrupulous and dishonest corporate figures.
Let’s rebuild Malaysia Airlines and bring back all those LOST destinations proving your MH – Malaysia Hospitality for Italian, Argentinian, South African, Taiwanese workers and Firefly workers too.
Malaysiaairlinesfamilies will NOW continue with Part III of the memorandum that GUAMs sent to Prime Minister of Malaysia EVEN the SHARE-SWAP has been called off. We would ALSO, continue blogging against the abnormality/all dirty deals inside Malaysia Airlines. Feel free to email us of your concerns that needed our attention. Cheers everybody!!! Your celebrations and victory is also our celebration and we share your victory and your passion to SAVING Malaysia Airlines.
Our task and mission is accomplished temporarily for now!!! We are taking a long vacation enjoying our quality time……..we’ll be back again………….